Lebanon — Max Hart's triple snapped a scoreless tie in the top of the ninth inning Wednesday and the Montville High School baseball team defeated Lyman Memorial 2-0.
Hart's triple scored Nick Kinder. Brandon Haas followed with a sacrifice fly. Tre Gonzalez pitched a complete game for the Indians (7-2).
Lyman is 5-4.
In other games:
• David Porter singled with two outs in the bottom of the eighth and scored on a double by Chris Corum-Giles to give Fitch a 6-5 win over Woodstock Academy in an Eastern Connecticut Conference Large Division game. Porter, a sophomore, also earned his first varsity win with three innings of relief pitching for Fitch (8-2, 3-1).
• Jordan Bartlett pitched six shutout innings and East Lyme blanked Norwich Free Academy 10-0 in the ECC Large Division. Ben Ostrowski, Chase Livingston and Austin Toback had two hits apiece for the Vikings (8-2, 3-1). NFA is 4-6, 1-3.
• T.J. Fearon pitched a complete-game three-hitter to lead Bacon Academy over Griswold 7-1. Ryan Duclos had a double, triple and two RBI for Bacon (5-3).
• Paul Hallinan pitched a five-hitter to lead Stonington to an 8-1 win over Tourtellotte. Jake Nolan had two hits and scored twice and Luke Foster doubled and drove in three runs for Stonington (6-3).
• Troy Stefanski had a double and two RBI in Wheeler's 11-6 loss to Killingly. The Lions are 0-8.
• Providence Country Day rallied for eight runs in the seventh inning and defeated the Williams School 11-6. Jake Parizo and Andy Meagher had two hits apiece for the Blues.
• Jacob Bushnell and Drew Pelland had two hits apiece in Grasso Tech's 10-2 loss to Ellis Tech of Danielson. The Eagles are 1-7.
• Old Lyme fell to East Hampton 2-1 in a Shoreline Conference game. Nick Bellas had two doubles and drove in a run for Old Lyme (4-5, 3-5).