Old Lyme — Nate Peduzzi scored in the 77th minute Tuesday as the Old Lyme High School boys' soccer team rallied past Coginchaug of Durham, 3-2, in the Shoreline Conference.
The Wildcats (2-1-1) trailed 2-0 in the 60th minute.
"We were seemingly asleep for a good portion of the match," Old Lyme coach Marc Vendetti said. "We found some extra energy."
George Logan, who also scored a goal, assisted on Peduzzi's game winner. Alex Clippinger scored his first varsity goal for the Wildcats.
In other games:
• John Mulhern scored twice, including the game-winning goal 4:35 into overtime, as Wheeler beat Griswold, 4-3, in the Eastern Connecticut Conference Small Division. Justin Audion and Payton Mulhern scored for Wheeler and T.J. Condon added two assists. Simon Lindsey assisted on the game-winner.
• Jeff Tryon had three goals and an assist as Montville rallied for a 4-2 win over New London in the ECC Medium game. Connor Leeman scored for Montville (4-0, 2-0), which trailed 2-0 in the first half, and Josh Handler, Nick Namin and Nick Strecker each added an assist. C.J. Parker and Wadlet Jean-Baptiste scored for for the Whalers (0-4, 0-1) while Zavi Veliz had two assists.
• Anthony Saccone and Christof Wegiel scored goals in the opening three minutes and Ledyard won on to defeat Stonington 6-0 in the ECC Medium Division. Saccone finished with two goals for the Colonels (3-1, 1-0) while Wegiel and Ben Bruciati each had a goal and an assist. Stonington is 1-4, 0-1.
• Michael Spanos scored on a penalty kick and Brett Pias added another second-half goal, lifting Waterford past East Lyme, 2-0. Max Wolfley had an assist and goalie Elliot Diana made five saves for the Lancers (5-1). The Vikings fell to 2-1-2.
• Goalie Kevin Kersay had 10 saves in St. Bernard's 0-0 double overtime tie with Tourtellotte in the ECC Small Division. The Saints are 0-4-1, 0-1-1.