Other initiatives during the past year included:
• Opening of the Plainfield Emergency Care Center on July 9, expanding access to emergency care, lab and diagnostic imaging.
• Receipt of awards for progress with electronic medical records.
• Designation as a National Accredited Breast Center by the American College of Surgeons.
• Launch of a new congestive heart failure program.
• Receipt of a silver designation from the American Heart Association for the Backus Stroke Program.
• Use of the Mobile Health Resource Center to offer community outreach in soup kitchens, schools and neighborhoods such as Greeneville.
• Creation of the Center for Cancer Survivorship.
• Relocation of the hospital lab to a location next door to United Community & Family Services, making more outpatient services available in the community and freeing up clinical space at the main hospital.
Summer Days Giveaway
Flat Stanley Contest
Win an iPad mini from Tri-Town Foods
Have Paula Broadwell and company damaged U.S. national security efforts?
No current items found