- Dear Abby
- Games & Puzzles
- Events & Exhibits
- Food & Drink
- Arts & Music
- Movies & TV
Montville - Cassidy Bundy had 12 points, 12 rebounds and eight blocks and Jamie Hill scored a game-high 23 points as unbeaten Montville defeated Stonington 56-51 in an Eastern Connecticut Conference Medium Division girls' basektball game Friday night.
Kiah Strickland had 10 points for the Indians (4-0, 2-0).
Tatyana LaFrance Boyce had 17 points and four assists for the Bears (1-3, 0-2), Falecia Cabral added 14 points and Margot Calmar had 14 rebounds.
In other games:
• Allison Stoddard had 19 points and Jenna Schumacher added 18 as East Lyme downed Fitch, 57-24, in the ECC Large Division. East Lyme is 3-0, 2-0.
Lexis Foster had eight points for the Falcons (1-3, 0-2) and Brittany Murphy added seven points.
• Casey Sullivan scored 20 points and St. Bernard defeated Tourtellotte, 42-17, in the ECC Small Division. Brittney Walenta had 12 points for the Saints (2-1, 1-0).
• Kazi Walker and Vanessa Kobyluck scored nine points apiece as Waterford won its first game with a 49-44 victory over Windham in the ECC Medium Division. The Lancers are 1-4, 1-1.
• Deanna McCarvell and Lexus Childs-Harris had 14 points apiece and New London defeated Woodstock Academy, 37-28 in the ECC Large Division. The Whalers are 2-1, 1-1.
• Plainfield built a 34-21 halftime lead and cruised to a 61-37 victory over Wheeler in the ECC Small Division. Morgan Griffin led the Panthers (3-1, 1-0) with 20 points while Jess Muller scored 17 points to lead the Lions (1-3, 0-1) and Ashley Souza added seven.
• Kelly Flanigan had 16 points for Cromwell as it topped Old Lyme, 62-24, in the Shoreline Conference. Cromwell is 4-0. Sloane Switzer had 10 points for the Wildcats (1-3).