- Dear Abby
- Games & Puzzles
- Events & Exhibits
- Food & Drink
- Arts & Music
- Movies & TV
Scores updated at the end of each quarter. Winner
Norwich - The Norwich Free Academy girls' basketball team outscored East Lyme 12-7 in the fourth quarter, coming away with a 39-38 win over East Lyme in an Eastern Connecticut Conference Large Division game Tuesday night.
Alyssa Velles led the Wildcats (4-2, 2-1) with a game-high 15 points.
Jenna Schumacher had 12 points and Allison Stoddard scored 10 for East Lyme (3-1, 2-1).
In other games:
• Margot Calmar had 20 points and 13 rebounds as Stonington beat Windham 66-30 in an ECC Medium Division game.
Felicia Cabral had 14 points, six rebounds and three assists, Taty LaFrance-Boyle scored 11 with six steals and Amanda Roy had 10 points and five steals for Stonington (2-3, 1-2).
• Freshman Vanessa Kobyluck scored 15 points to lead Waterford to a 55-30 win over Killingly in an ECC Medium Division game.
Sarah Pacheco had nine points and Megan Spellman scored eight for Waterford (2-4, 2-1).
• Bacon Academy led 38-15 at halftime and went on to beat New London 70-44 in an ECC Large Division game.
Deanna McCarvill had 22 points and Lexus Childs-Harris scored 18 for New London (2-2, 1-2).
• Lindsey Weigand had 11 points and 11 rebounds to help Woodstock Academy beat Fitch, 35-34, in the ECC Large Division.
Brittany Murphy and Mackenzie Aldridge scored nine points apiece for the Falcons (2-4, 0-3).
• Sabrina LeMere had 16 points to lead North Branford past Old Lyme, 45-32, in the Shoreline Conference.
North Branford is 2-3. Hannah Behringer had 11 points for the Wildcats (1-4) and Sloane Sweitzer had 10 points.
• Darneisha Cantey scored 10 as Whitney Tech of Hamden beat Grasso Tech, 33-24, in the Constitution State Conference.
Christine Murray had 10 points for Grasso Tech (0-5) and Serenity Kidd-Brewer had seven points.