The Town of Montville, through its association with the Connecticut Conference of Municipalities, offers a prescription discount card that will provide uninsured and underinsured residents steep savings on prescription medicines.
The Town of Montville Prescription Drug Discount Card helps residents save money on their medications any time their prescription is not covered by insurance. The card offers several features, including:
• Anyone can participate regardless of age or income
• All prescriptions are covered including pet prescriptions that can be filled at a pharmacy
• There is no cost to the municipality or residents
• Cost savings average 45 percent
• Participating pharmacies include CVS, Rite-Aid, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Stop & Shop and Big Y, and many independent pharmacies
• Discounts are also offered on other medical services including vision, hearing and Lasik services.
Each residence in town will receive a "Town of Montville Falls Prescription Discount Card" by direct mail to use at any participating pharmacy. There are no enrollment forms, membership fees, restrictions or limits on frequency of use. Cards also can be printed by visiting www.CTRxDiscountCard.com and selecting Montville from the drop-down menu.