- Special Reports
- Maps & Data
- Election 2014
- Dear Abby
- Games & Puzzles
- Events & Exhibits
- Food & Drink
- Arts & Music
- Movies & TV
Colchester - Jackson Donahue had eight 3-pointers and 38 points as Stonington High School edged Bacon Academy, 58-56, in a boys' basketball game Tuesday night.
The Bears are 7-4.
Connar Chicoski had 19 points for the Bobcats.
In other games:
• Wade McNamara had 34 points, including seven 3-pointers, to lead East Lyme past Killingly, 66-64. Jared Ayers added eight points for the Vikings (3-8).
• Keith Porter had 22 points, 13 rebounds and six assists as New London trounced Waterford, 82-42. Collin Sawyer had 16 points, Ahmond Gomez 11 and DeAnte Bruton 10 for the Whalers (7-4). Jordan Hamler scored 10 points for the Lancers (6-4).
• Thomas Whipple scored 22 points as Ledyard won its sixth straight game with an 85-41 victory over Fitch. Darnay Gray added 13 points and Jaquontee Reels nine for the Colonels (10-1), while Aaron Hill scored nine points and Mario Graham eight for the Falcons (2-8).
• Ibo Rivera had 20 points as Norwich Free Academy beat Montville, 78-43. Marcus Outlow scored 11 for the Wildcats (6-4) and Ryer Caruso, Ryan Lusk and Tuzar Skipper each had nine points. Nick Clemons had 17 points for the Indians (4-6) and Buddy Dewaine scored 16.
• Anthony Malchiodi scored 14 points as St. Bernard remained unbeaten in the Eastern Connecticut Conference Small Division with a 56-47 road win over Lyman Memorial. Remy Bonser added 11 points for the Saints (5-4, 4-0) and Brian Harper and Elijah Andrews each scored eight.
• Zach Henkins had 17 points as Griswold downed Wheeler, 63-43, in the ECC Small. Jacob Raggon had 21 points for Wheeler (3-7, 1-3) and Troy Stefanski added 16 points.
• Tabitha Ford had 11 points and Keila Lastraglio nine as Grasso Tech won its first game, 36-29, over Amistad of New Haven. Amber Hickey had eight points for Grasso (1-10).
• Alyssa Velles had 28 points as NFA downed Montville, 55-44. Olivia Ouellet added seven points for NFA (10-3). Taylor Lavallie had 10 points for the Indians (9-3) and Cassidy Bundy added eight points.
• Casey Sullivan had 26 points and 10 rebounds in St. Bernard's 49-36 win over Lyman Memorial in the ECC Small. Kaitlyn Berkel had five points and 10 rebounds for St. Bernard (6-5, 3-1) and Brittany Walenta added nine points.
• Ledyard took control with a 26-point second quarter and cruised to a 69-32 victory over Fitch. Kyle Fustini led the Colonels (10-2) with 13 points and Ari Fustini added 12. Lexis Foster scored nine points for the Falcons (3-10).
• Taylor McLaughlin had 23 points to lead Bacon Academy past Stonington, 67-52. Carlee Putnam had 17 points for Bacon and Sarah Rogers scored 12. Margot Calmar had 15 points and 11 rebounds for the Bears (7-6) and Taty LaFrance Boyce had 15 points and five steals.