Windham - Keith Porter scored a game-high 41 points and added 17 rebounds, lifting New London High School past Windham 91-74 Thursday in boys' basketball action.
Porter was one of four Whalers to score in double figures, joining Seth Lake (14), Collin Sawyer (13) and Nick Barner (12). New London improved to 12-6.
Kendall Marquez led Windham (12-5) with 35 points.
In other games:
• Marcus Outlow scored 21 points while Ryan Lusk added 11 and Denzel Lancaster had 10 in Norwich Free Academy's 48-43 win over Waterford. The Wildcats climbed to 11-6. Schneider Jean-Pierre had 13 points and Danny Martin scored 11 for Waterford (10-8).
• Izzy Davila and Mario Graham scored 14 points each to help lead Fitch to a 69-64 win over Stonington. Aaron Hill scored 13 for Fitch (4-13). Jackson Donahue scored a game-high 29 points and Willie Harris had 13 points for Stonington (10-7).
• Thomas Whipple scored 29 points to lead Ledyard to a 74-39 win over East Lyme. Darnay Gray scored 12 and had 10 rebounds and Chris Gill had 10 rebounds for Ledyard (16-1). Kevin Foster had 12 points and Wade McNamara scored 11 for East Lyme (3-15).
• Remy Bonser scored 24 points to lead St. Bernard to a 76-45 win over Wheeler in an ECC Small Division game. Brian Harper scored 19 for the Saints (9-9, 6-4), who snapped a five-game losing streak. Jacob Raggon scored 13 and Mike Dellaporta had 12 points for Wheeler (2-15, 0-10).
H.S. girls' basketball
• Taty LaFrance Boyce scored 25 points as Stonington closed out its regular season with a 51-26 win over Fitch. Margot Calmar had 10 rebounds and Falecia Cabral had six assists for Stonington, which avenged a 56-49 loss to Fitch in the season opener. Lexis Foster had 15 points, eight rebounds and 10 blocked shots for Fitch (5-15).
• Alyssa Velles scored 27 points to lead NFA to a 60-37 win over Waterford. Olivia Marks had eight points for NFA (14-5) and Katelyn Haff led Waterford (4-15) with 12 points.
• Deanna McCarvell had 14 points and Lexus Childs-Harris added 11 for New London in a 46-42 loss to Windham. The Whalers fell to 9-10.
• Hannah Behringer had 16 points and 16 rebounds in Old Lyme's 43-39 loss to Portland in the Shoreline Conference. Sloane Sweitzer had nine points, six rebounds and three steals for the Wildcats (5-13).
• Jamison Fielder and Nik Lehet each won an event and were part of a winning relay team for Waterford as the Lancers beat NFA 92-85. Michael McDermott and Dan Clark also won events for Waterford (3-7, 3-6). Aidan Karam won the 200 freestyle and the 100 backstroke for NFA (4-9, 2-8) and teammates Jonathan Yuen, Walker Cook and Preston Spicer also won events.
• Matt Peluso took first in the 500 freestyle (5:26.99) and Mike Hughes won the 100 breaststroke (1:10.58), as Ledyard-Stonington defeated Fitch 89-60 in the ECC. Collin Esquirol, John Moody, Kyle Parry and Adam Tran combined to win the 400 freestyle relay (3:45.82) for Ledyard (10-1, 9-1). Aidan Ely (50 freestyle, 100 butterfly), Christian Berg (200 IM, 100 backstroke) and Dakota Williams (200 freestyle, 100 freestyle) were double-winners for the Falcons (4-6, 4-6).
• Malcolm Simmons of New London had 12 points and 14 rebounds in UConn-Avery Point's 70-50 loss at Roxbury Community College. Philkwan Tate had 14 points and 16 rebounds while Tyler Barnes had eight points and five assists for the Pointers (7-12).
• Joshua Ford finished with 18 points and 13 rebounds and Anthony Epps added 17 points and 10 rebounds, as Mitchell College beat Newbury College 82-73 in overtime in the NECC. Alex Del Rio and Devonte Mosley each had 13 points for the Mariners (11-10, 7-6).
• Senior Kaylee Cerruto had 17 points and a career-high 12 assists, leading Mitchell College past Newbury College 71-67 in the New England Collegiate Conference. Amanda Garcia had 16 points and 10 rebounds for the Mariners (5-16, 5-10), who forced 27 turnovers.
• Sheehan scored five goals in the first period and went on to beat Fitch-East Lyme-Ledyard 6-1 Wednesday night. Kyle Gurnee scored and John Stevens had an assist for Fitch-East Lyme-Ledyard (0-14).