2nd Annual Connecticut Poetry Party
Sunday 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Join CT poetry lovers in the Makeshift Theater at Hill-Stead Museum for the sharing of poetry and ideas, announcements, food and music. All are welcome!
• Live music with Covert Jazz!
• Potluck—bring beverage and plate of appetizers or dessert to share.
• Juried "Open Mic" reading. To submit, please email one poem to firstname.lastname@example.org (paste poem into email). The poem must be no longer than 3 minutes read aloud, and shorter is encouraged!
• Bring your ideas and suggestions for poetry at Hill-Stead and in Connecticut in general to share that day.
• Time for brief announcements about poetry groups and/or upcoming events (no poems, please). To reserve a slot for your announcement, please email email@example.com. A table will be available for handouts.
35 Mountain Rd
Farmington, CT 06032
Free, bring a potluck
SEARCH FOR EVENT
Enter search term:
EVENTS BY DAY
Choose a date:
EVENTS BY TOWN
Select a town:
Select a category: