- 2016 Elections
- Special Reports
- Maps & Data
- Dear Abby
- Games & Puzzles
- Events & Exhibits
- Food & Drink
- Arts & Music
- Movies & TV
Free parking for OpSail Connecticut 2012 and Sailfest is available in satellite lots with shuttle service to Fort Trumbull, City Pier and State Pier:
• New London High School, 490 Jefferson Ave.; Destination: Fort Trumbull
• Waterford High School, 20 Rope Ferry Road; Destination: Fort Trumbull
• Crystal Mall, 850 Hartford Turnpike, Waterford; Destination: Fort Trumbull
• Ocean State Job Lot, 128 Boston Post Road, Waterford; Destination: Fort Trumbull
• Connecticut College, Mohegan Ave., New London; Destination: Union Station, City Pier, Waterfront Park
School buses will take visitors to and from the lots from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. today. Blue SEAT buses will loop between Waterfront Park/Union Station, Fort Trumbull, State Pier and the courthouse on the corner of Huntington and State.
Through tonight at 7.
State Street between Eugene O'Neill Drive and Bank Street
Bank Street between Tilley and State streets
South Water Street: Traffic flow on South Water Street will be reversed (northbound). Only emergency vehicles, delivery vehicles, business owners (east side of Bank Street), Amtrak and Fishers Island traffic will be allowed to use this street.
Eugene O'Neill Drive will be closed from Gov. Winthrop Boulevard to State Street today from 9 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. for a road race.
This location will have control access points at Trumbull Street at Nameaug Street and East Street at Walbach Street. Only authorized vehicles will be allowed past these points.
Walbach Street will be limited to parking on the south side of the street only.
State police troopers will be at the intersection of State Pier Road and Crystal Avenue. Only authorized vehicles will be allowed access to the State Pier and state boat launch.