Woodstock - Ben Ostrowski finished first in 17 minutes, 1 second Tuesday, leading the East Lyme High School boys' cross country team past Woodstock Academy 19-38 and Fitch 15-50 in the Eastern Connecticut Conference Large Division.
Jon Combies took third in 17:27 and Tim Myers fourth in 17:29 for East Lyme.
Woodstock defeated Fitch 15-50.
In other meets:
• Kyle Liang won in 17:45 as Norwich Free Academy defeated Bacon Academy (18-41 in the ECC Large Division) and Montville 24-35. Montville also defeated Bacon, 28-29, in the ECC Small Division.
Montville's Dan Linkinhoker (18:04) and Jesse Joseph (18:04) placed second and third, respectively. NFA's Tyler Sholes was fourth in 18:30 and teammate Niceforo Reyes fifth in 18:31.
• Teddy Peglow placed second in 18:26, leading Stonington past Plainfield 27-28 and Waterford 15-42 in the ECC Medium Division. Plainfield defeated Waterford 16-39. Stonington's Will Robinson was fourth in 18:59. Plainfield's Chris Messier was the overall winner in 18:15.
• Bryce Hedman took second place in 17:44 in Ledyard's sweep of New London, 18-44, and ECC Medium Division opponent Windham, 21-40. Tyler Torelli (18:07) was third for the Colonels. Xavier Jones placed fourth in 18:31 for New London, which also lost to Windham, 24-33.
• Chris Plymton finished first in 19:02 to pace Norwich Tech past Ellis Tech 16-39 in a Constitution State Conference meet at Mohegan Park. Aaron Pelletier was second in 19:12 and Carl Feder-Craney took third (20:42) for the Warriors.
• NFA swept its opening meet, beating Bacon Academy 23-36 in the ECC Large Division and also defeating Montville 15-50. Bacon beat Montville 16-44. NFA's Brianna Lenehan finished first in 20:12 while Bacon's Katie Stevens was second (23:02), NFA's Aly Field third (23:12), NFA's Sam Trombly fourth (23:12) and Bacon's Alicia Slostak fifth (23:18).
• Fitch swept two Large Division opponents, beating East Lyme 25-32 and Woodstock 27-28. Woodstock defeated East Lyme 23-33. Sarah Dinovelli took third in 18:26 for Fitch and Sarah Parizo was fifth. Eva Christensen led East Lyme, placing second in 18:13, and Kirsten Thompson was fourth.
• Jordan Houdeshell finished first in 20:49 and Ledyard defeated New London (15-50) and Windham (15-46). Deanna McCarvell finished third overall for New London.
• Antonia Reynolds finished third (21:02) for Stonington, which beat Waterford 21-40 and lost to Plainfield 18-41 in an ECC Medium Division meet at Harkness Park. Plainfield also defeated Waterford 18-41. Sara-Caitrin Mandelburg finished fourth (21:03) for Waterford. Plainfield's Kerri Ruffo (19:10) was the overall winner.
• Norwich Tech won by forfeit over Ellis Tech (15-50) in a CSC meet at Mohegan Park. Kat Baumann finished first in 30:41 for the Warriors.