East Lyme - Meredith Moore's goal with 11 minutes left in regulation helped rally East Lyme High School to a 1-1 overtime tie with Fitch on Friday night in an Eastern Connecticut Conference Large Division girls' soccer match.
Samantha Lee assisted on Moore's goal for the Vikings (3-0-1, 0-0-1) and came after Beth Wallace scored an unassisted gor the Fitch (2-0-1, 0-0-1) less than 11 minutes into the second half.
East Lyme outshot the Falcons 8-6 with Viking goalie Allison Stoddard making five saves and Fitch goalie Nicole Sexton stopping six shots.
In other games:
• Allysa Samson score a pair of goals as Ledyard defeated Griswold 3-1. Kayla Fowler added a goal for the Colonels (1-2), who led 3-0 at halftime.
• Gabby Silvia scored two goals and had an assist as Stonington beat Tourtellotte 5-0 in a nonleague game. Kaeli Novak had a goal and an assist, Ella Rath and Sophie Moore scored goals and Mollie Kam and Megan Sorder had assists for the Bears (4-1).
• Montville scored once in each half and beat Wheeler 2-0 in a nonleague game. Jennifer McNamara and Caitlin Turney had goals, Paige Skinner and Nicole Dutka had assists and Meghan Autencio made three saves for Montville (2-1). Jess Morgan made eight saves for Wheeler (0-2-1).
• Abby Xenelis had a goal and an assist for the Williams School, but the Blues settled for a 3-3 tie with Bancroft. Abby Smith and Cassidy Taylor also scored and Emily Hamilton and Camisha Moore had assists for Williams (0-1-2).
• St. Bernard led 1-0 at halftime, but finished in a 1-1 tie against Lyman Memorial in a nonleague game. Mackenzie Nagy scored, Ali Patterson had an assist and Alex Santiago made made 10 saves for St. Bernard (1-1-2).
• Woodstock Academy jumped out to a 3-0 halftime lead and went on to beat Stonington 4-1 in a nonleague game. Zac Goldberg scored, Thomas St. Rock had an assist and Steven Zelepos made 19 saves for Stonington (1-3).
• Marianapolis Prep erupted for four goals in the first half and cruised past Williams School 5-2 in the SENE. Juan Perez scored both goals for Williams (1-4, 1-2) and Adam Collins had an assist.