10 firms enter casino fray
Ten companies met Tuesday's deadline to submit a non-refundable, $400,000 entry fee to the state of Massachusetts for one casino license in the western part of the state and one in the eastern part. In addition to those listed, PPE Casino Resorts MA filed an application but has not selected a location or decided if it would seek a license for a resort or slots casino.
• Mohegan Sun: Palmer
• Penn National Gaming: Springfield
• MGM International: Springfield
• Hard Rock: West Springfield
• Wynn Resorts: Everett
• Suffolk Downs: East Boston
• Massachusetts Gaming & Entertainment LLC: Boston area
• The Plainridge harness race track: slots parlor license, Plainville.
• Raynham Park: slots parlor license, Raynham.
MOST VIEWED MEDIA
MOST DISCUSSED STORIES