Dryer fire in Waterford

Waterford firefighters remove a hose after quickly extinguishing a fire in a clothes dryer at a residence on Melanie Drive in Waterford Tuesday afternoon. The fire was controlled before it spread to the rest of the home. It was called in just past 1 p.m. with the Oswegatchie, Jordan and Cohanzie fire companies responding.
Buy Photo Tim Cook/The Day Waterford firefighters remove a hose after quickly extinguishing a fire in a clothes dryer at a residence on Melanie Drive in Waterford Tuesday afternoon. The fire was controlled before it spread to the rest of the home. It was called in just past 1 p.m. with the Oswegatchie, Jordan and Cohanzie fire companies responding.

Waterford firefighters remove a hose after quickly extinguishing a fire in a clothes dryer at a residence on Melanie Drive in Waterford Tuesday afternoon. The fire was controlled before it spread to the rest of the home. It was called in just past 1 p.m. with the Oswegatchie, Jordan and Cohanzie fire companies responding.

Hide Comments

READER COMMENTS

Loading comments...
Hide Comments