- 2016 Elections
- 2016 Lunch Debates
- Special Reports
- Maps & Data
- Dear Abby
- Games & Puzzles
- Events & Exhibits
- Food & Drink
- Arts & Music
- Movies & TV
The Harbor News publishes a Police Incident Report to inform residents of incidents, criminal activities, and police responses occurring in the towns of Clinton, Westbrook, and Old Saybrook. As those charged are presumed innocent until proven guilty, the report does not include names. It may be edited for space and content.
Friday, March 29
• A 23 year-old man of Sunnybrook Lane was arrested at 3:40 a.m. and charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs and traveling unreasonably fast following a motor vehicle stop on Route 154 at Connally Drive.
• An 18 year-old woman of Cliff Drive was issued a misdemeanor summons at 12:36 a.m. for evading responsibility in the operation of a motor vehicle (fleeing the scene of an accident) and failure to maintain the proper lane of a multiple lane highway following a motor vehicle accident on Mill Rock Road West at Connally Drive.
• A 26 year-old Old Lyme man was issued a misdemeanor summons at 2:24 p.m. for operating a motor vehicle while under license suspension, misuse of marker plate, operating an unregistered motor vehicle, and operating a motor vehicle with insurance following a motor vehicle stop on Rout 1 at Route 154.
• A 32 year-old man of Sea Crest Road was issued a misdemeanor summons at 9:47 p.m. for failure to have insurance and operating an unregistered motor vehicle following a motor vehicle stop on Route 1 in front of Atlantic Seafood.
Saturday, March 30
• No arrests were made.
• A 37 year-old Middletown woman was issued a misdemeanor summons at 10:19 p.m. for operating a motor vehicle without insurance and operating an unregistered motor vehicle following a motor vehicle stop on Route 1 at Old Boston Post Road.
Senior correspondent Jason J. Marchi compiles the Police Incident Report.