- 2016 Elections
- 2016 Lunch Debates
- Special Reports
- Maps & Data
- Dear Abby
- Games & Puzzles
- Events & Exhibits
- Food & Drink
- Arts & Music
- Movies & TV
• Montville defeated Waterford North 11-10 on Wednesday night as winning pitcher Greg Clark had two triples and Jake Plikus had two hits, including a home run. Anthony Pisani had two hits for Waterford North.
• East Lyme defeated New London 5-3 as winning pitcher Dev Ostrowski struck out 12 over five innings, Tom Mason and Matt Malcom hit back-to-back home runs and Blake Bragaw drove ina run.
• Pawcatuck-North Stonington defeated Lyme-Old Lyme 8-4 as Nate Miller went 3-for-4 with a home run and Ken Turner had two hits with a home run. Eli St. Germain had two doubles and Griffin Powers added two hits for Lyme-Old Lyme.
• Liam Milewski gave up two hits over 3 2/3 innings as Lyme-Old Lyme defeated Waterford North Tuesday 12-0 in four innings. Griffin Powers hit a three-run home run for Lyme-Old Lyme.
• Pawcatuck defeated Mystic 5-3 on Tuesday night on a two-run game-winning home run by Will Van Duyne. Jason Kilcoyne hit a two-run homer for Mystic.
• Waterford South defeated Waterford North 10-0 as winning pitcher Payton Sutman also had there hits with two runs scored, Sonny Pezzello had three hits with a double and two runs, Liam Kane had two hits and Justin Kane had a triple with three RBI.
• Parker Stone went 4-for-4 with three stolen bases as Lyme-Old Lyme beat Pawcatuck Tuesday, 5-2. Kyle Signora struck out six for Lyme-Old Lyme and Brady Sheffield struck out two in an inning of relief.
• Waterford North advanced to the championship series with a 10-0 semifinal win over Groton. Ryan O'Connell and Ryan Bakken combined to pitch the shutout, O'Connell had two hits and Connor Podeszwa added a double.
• Jared Burrows and Robert Zawacki each had four hits, including two doubles, as Waterford South beat Colchester Tuesday, 28-1. Ben Jerome had four hits for Waterford South and Luke Sokolski and Mike Marelli each had three hits for Waterford South.
• Mystic defeated Colchester 17-0 in five innings behind Caroline Taber, who did not allow a hit and struck out nine while going 3-for-3 at the plate with a double and RBI. Olivia Knotts added three hits and two RBI while Nalissa Amar had two hits and three RBI, Brooke Arruda had two doubles and two RBI, Jayden Delaporta had two hits and two RBI and Rylee Macmillan had two hits, including a triple.
• Waterford defeated Montville-Salem-Bozrah 12-2 as Karena Bushey had a single, double and five RBI and Mia Brennan had three hits and scored four runs. Taylor Nute, Sienna Newman and Mackenzie Lane had two his apiece for M-S-B.
• Mystic defeated Montville-Bozrah-Salem 10-0 in five innings on Tuesday as Caroline Taber had six strikeouts in two innings and also went 2-for-3 with a double and two RBI while Brooke Arruda was 2-for-3 with a double and two runs.
• Ashley Goldstein and Baylee Brackett combined to strike out five as Waterford beat Colchester Tuesday, 12-0. Karena Bushey had three hits, including a double, for Waterford while Mia Brennan had two hits.
• Waterford South defeated Mystic 5-4 in the opening game of their best-of-three championship series. Rachel Nasser pitched a complete game for Waterford South while Gina McKittrick had two hits, including the go-ahead RBI.
• Mystic advanced to the championship series with a 13-6 win over Pawcatuck on Tuesday night as Abbey Rogers hit for the cycle and Nora Ryan had two hits. Tori Lapresto and Sarah Flakus had two hits each for Pawcatuck.
• Rachel Nasser, Rachel Miller and Gina McKittrick combined on a three-hitter as Waterford South beat East Lyme in Tuesday's semifinals, 2-1. Madison Nott had two hits for Waterford South. Olivia Quagan pitched a complete game for Mystic and had a hit while Angie Venditti added two hits.