Haddam - Alex Clippinger scored the game-winning goal in the 92nd minute to give the Old Lyme High School boys' soccer team a 4-3, double-overtime victory over Haddam-Killingworth in the Shoreline Conference.
Rowan Hallahan took the original shot for Old Lyme, but had it deflected by H-K goalie Elliot Lynskey, setting up Clippinger's goal.
Cooper St. Germain and Nate Peduzzi also scored for Old Lyme (2-0-1) and goalie Spencer Saunders scored the game-tying goal on a penalty kick in the 77th minute.
Old Lyme coach Marc Venditti said both goalies "played out of their minds," with Old Lyme connecting for 25 shots and H-K for 18.
"There was lots of stuff flying and they were tremendous," Venditti said.
In other games:
• Aaron Schwartz scored with 13:40 left on an assist by Schneider Jean-Pierre as Waterford defeated Bacon Academy 1-0.
Austin Schwartz added five saves for Waterford (2-0), which lost twice to Bacon last season by 2-0 margins.
• Colby Coombs, Izaak Miller and Andris Vital all scored as Norwich Free Academy beat Montville 3-0. Santiago Manrique had an assist for NFA (1-1) and Jeremy LaFerriere added five saves.
Cory Meigs had seven saves for Montville (1-1), which is fourth in the Connecticut Soccer Coaches' Top 10 Class M/S poll.
• For the second time in its first two games, East Lyme finished with a 0-0 tie, this time coming against Stonington in overtime. The Vikings also tied Old Lyme in regulation on Sept. 12.
Zach Kosakowski made three saves for East Lyme (0-0-2), which outshot Stonington 15-4 and had nine corner kicks to the Bears' three. Steve Zelepos finished with 10 saves for Stonington (2-0-1).
• Joe Astuti scored early in the second half off an assist from Ben Gill, leading Ledyard past Killingly 1-0. Goalie Jake Skilbred made three saves for Ledyard (1-2).
• Fitch improved to 3-0 with a 3-0 win over Plainfield. Christian Urena had a goal and an assist while Zachary Higgins and Frank Norosky also scored for the Falcons.
• Ryan Dillon had 18 saves in St. Bernard's 3-0 loss to Griswold in the ECC Small Division. St. Bernard is 0-2, 0-1.
• Matt Danielson had two goals and an assist to lead Parish Hill past Norwich Tech 5-0 in the Constitution State Conference. Evan LePage made 14 saves in goal for Norwich Tech (1-2).
• Jervon Fontaine scored all of Ellis Tech's goals in a 3-0 win over Grasso Tech. Tom Kane had 40 saves for Grasso.
• Talia Coleman and Ali Regan each had three goals as St. Bernard beat Griswold 7-1 in the ECC Small. Kiely Smith scored for St. Bernard (2-1, 1-0) and Mackenzie Nagy had three assists.
• Shannon Kennedy scored twice as Classical of Hartford beat Grasso Tech 5-1. Teddy Cirado scored, Tonia Johnson had 25 saves and Taylor Cooley had 10 saves for Grasso (0-4).