- Dear Abby
- Games & Puzzles
- Events & Exhibits
- Food & Drink
- Arts & Music
- Movies & TV
Killingly - Margot Calmar finished with 25 points and 22 rebounds and Taty LaFrance-Boyce added 21 points for the Stonington High School girls' basketball team Monday in a 71-34 victory over Killingly in the Eastern Connecticut Conference Medium Division.
Calmar was 12-for-15 shooting for the Bears (5-2, 1-2), who led 43-22 at halftime. Annie Knizeski added 15 rebounds.
In other games:
• Caitlyn Dittman had 29 points and 11 rebounds, powering St. Bernard past Tourtellotte 63-24 in the ECC Small Division. Casey Sullivan added 12 points and nine rebounds for the Saints (6-0, 2-0), who jumped out to a 29-11 halftime lead.
• Elanna Sanon scored eight points and eight rebounds and April Littlefield added seven points to lead Norwich Tech past Grasso Tech, 27-21. Abbey Pater added six points and four rebounds for the Warriors (2-3). Tonia Johnson had seven points and Tabitha Ford added six for Grasso.
• Grasso Tech built a 17-point lead and then held on for a 57-51 win over Norwich Tech. Joe Diaz had 14 points and five assists while J'Quan Moore had 13 points and eight rebounds and Cyrus Connors added 14 points for the Eagles (2-1). Mack Osias had 17 and Tyricee Burke had 19 points for Norwich Tech (1-2).
• Norwich Little League registration - Jan. 11, Jan. 12, Jan. 18, Jan. 19, Jan. 25, Jan 26, Feb. 1, Feb. 2 at NFA's Tirrell Building from 10 a.m.- 1 p.m. Contact: eteamz.com/norwichlittleleague or league president Yamil Dip at email@example.com
• Salem Youth Baseball/Softball League registration - Jan. 18 and Jan. 25 from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. and Feb. 5 from 6-8 p.m., at Salem School gymnasium. Contact: Arthur Christian, (860) 859-0226.