Montville — Casey Sullivan scored 25 points, 17 in the second half, as St. Bernard School pulled away for a 56-38 girls' basketball victory over Stonington on Tuesday night.
The Saints (8-1) led by only two (25-23) at the break, but Sullivan scored 10 points during the third quarter when St. Bernard outscored the Bears 18-8 to take a 43-31 lead into the fourth quarter. Sullivan finished 10-for-16 from the floor, including five 3-pointers, and pulled down 11 rebounds.
Taty LaFrance-Boyce led Stonington (7-3) with 19 points and seven rebounds while Margot Calmar added 10 points and 17 rebounds.
In other games:
• Olivia Lane scored 16 of her game-high 21 points in the second half, leading Norwich Free Academy past Bacon Academy 71-37 in the Eastern Connecticut Conference Large Division. Cebria Outlow had 18 points and Alyssa Velles added 12 for the Wildcats (9-1, 4-0).
• Deanna McCarvell helped New London take control early and the Whalers went on to an easy 66-29 win over Lyman Memorial. McCarvell, who finished with 18 points and five 3-pointers, had 11 points and three 3-pointers in the first quarter when New London (8-2) opened a quick 22-7 lead. Jada Lucas added 13 points and India Pagan 12 for the Whalers.
• Taylor Wolfgang had 16 points and seven rebounds to lift Fitch past Woodstock 48-34 in the ECC Large. Sofie Clark had 10 points and 10 rebounds and Mackenzie Aldridge added eight points for Fitch (2-8, 1-3).
• Vanessa Kobyluck had 19 points and eight rebounds to lead Waterford past Wheeler 49-24. Kelley Dugan had eight points for the Lancers (3-5). Jess Muller had eight points and 11 rebounds for Wheeler.
• Jamie Hill scored 27 points and Cassidy Bundy added 10 in Montville's 58-30 victory over Griswold. Kiah Strickland had nine points for the Indians (6-5), who scored 21 points in the third quarter to pull away.
• Abby Stone and Sloane Sweitzer had 12 points apiece in Old Lyme's 54-46 win over Valley Regional in the Shoreline Conference. Hannah Behringer had 11 points for the Wildcats (4-4, 4-4).
• April Littlefield had 12 points and 11 rebounds to lead Norwich Tech to a 47-21 victory over Ellis Tech in the Constitution State Conference. Samantha Savage added eight points for the Warrriors, who led 19-4 at the break, and Elanna Sanon finished with seven points and four rebounds.
• Tabitha Ford scored 11 points in Grasso Tech's 62-32 loss to Hartford Classical. The Eagles fell to 2-6.