GROTON 2013 GRAND LIST
The town grand list of taxable property rose in 2013 by 1.1 percent from the previous year, based on the values of real estate, personal property and motor vehicles as of Oct. 1, 2013.
The top 10 taxpayers, total net assessment and percent of grand list are below:
1. Pfizer Inc., $511.9 million, 13.1 percent
2. Electric Boat Corp., $255.3 million, 6.5 percent
3. LCOR Groton Apartments LLC (Ledges Apartments), $21.4 million, 0.55 percent
4. Exit 88 Hotel LLC (Mystic Marriott), $18.7 million, 0.48 percent
5. Groton Development Association LTD (Country Glen Apartments), $17.5 million, 0.45 percent
6. Elk La Triumphe LLC (La Triumphe Apartments), $14.7 million, 0.38 percent
7. CW Groton Square LLC, shopping center, $14.5 million, 0.37 percent
8. Groton Estates LLC (Colonial Manor apartments), $12.2 million, 0.31 percent
9. Branford Manor Association (Branford Manor Apartments), $10.9 million, 0.28 percent
10. Groton Shoppers Mart LLP, shopping center, $10.7 million, 0.28 percent
The total net assessment of the top 10 taxpayers constitutes about 22.8 percent of the total Oct. 1, 2013, net adjusted taxable grand list prior to deliberations by the Board of Assessment Appeals.
SaxoConnect Ad Well
College Hoops Contest
Peeps Art Contest
A new study found that website comment trolls are often characterized by traits like narcissism and psychopathy. Some sites have shut down comment sections to avoid the negativity. What do you think of comment sections and the people who troll them?
No current items found