Two in Lebanon died from carbon monoxide poisoning, police say
Lebanon — State police say the two people discovered unresponsive in a running vehicle in Lebanon on Monday died accidentally from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Brittany Holland, 25, of 51 Slocum Road in Hebron and Casey Senechal, 25, with a last known address of 26 First St. in Lebanon were discovered at 8:50 a.m. in a vehicle on Smith Road, near Route 207, in Lebanon.
Someone had called 911 after discovering the parked car, engine running, with two occupants inside.
Emergency medical personnel, firefighters and state police responded.
Both were pronounced dead at the scene by EMS personnel. The state Office of the Chief Medical Examiner conducted autopsies and determined the cause of death.
Detectives from the state police Eastern District Major Crime Squad are investigating, but state police spokesman Lt. J. Paul Vance said in a statement there appears to be no criminal aspect to the case.
MOST VIEWED MEDIA