- 2016 Elections
- 2016 Lunch Debates
- Special Reports
- Maps & Data
- Dear Abby
- Games & Puzzles
- Events & Exhibits
- Food & Drink
- Arts & Music
- Movies & TV
Ledyard — Nick LoBianco had five goals and one assist to power Ledyard High School past Waterford, 11-8, in an Eastern Connecticut Conference Small Division boys' lacrosse game on Tuesday.
Alec Powell added three goals and four assists for the Colonels (4-1, 3-0) and Nick Lauer had three goals and two assists.
Williams Barrs had two goals and two assists for the Lancers (1-4, 1-2) while Grant Larson, Spencer Sgandurra and Michael Beltran added two goals apiece.
In other games:
• Ryan Reuling scored five goals and Andrew Singer and Grayson Reuling scored four times each as Fitch beat NFA 16-3 in the ECC Large Division. Jordan McKenna scored twice, Rob Watts had a goal and five assists, Singer had three assists and Tim Drake made 10 saves for Fitch (2-2, 2-0). Nick Ladyga scored twice and Login Morin had a goal and an assist for NFA (3-3, 1-2).
• Tyler Grills scored seven goals as Stonington beat Montville 20-2 in the ECC Small Division. Jack Riordan had four goals and Will Iorio and Zach Poirier had three goals each for the Bears (3-3, 2-0). Tyler Price and Kyle Marsh had goals for Montville (0-4, 0-2).
• Porter Girty and Tony Reiser scored four goals each for Williams School, but the Blues lost to Falmouth Academy 13-11. Jack Fader scored twice and Jack Hall had a goal for Williams.
• Tess Sinatro scored five goals as Conard outlasted East Lyme, 10-7, in a non-conference game. Gabby Fiengo, Bell Kenny and Kendall Roberts had two goals apice for East Lyme (3-2) and goalie Alex Rose made 11 saves.
• Riley Dimmock scored seven goals while Mckenzie Griffith-Potter added two goals and an assist as Waterford defeated Ledyard, 16-10, in the ECC Small Division. Leah Petrini also scored twice for the Lancers (2-2, 1-1) and Julie Chabot added a goal and two assists. Elle Phetteplace scored five goals and Liz Austin four goals for the Colonels (3-2, 2-1).
• Heaven Datino had four goals and an assist as unbeaten Stonington rolled to a 17-4 win over Montville in the ECC Small Division. Valerie Muller and Emilyi Cassata each scored three times for the Bears (5-0, 3-0) and Charlotte Robinson and Jenny Sieczkiewicz each scored twice. Katherine Naomi had two goals for the Indians (2-3, 1-2) and goalie Taylor Montiminy made 11 saves.