UConn Academic Progress Rate figures for 2012-13
UConn's three national championship teams - men's basketball, women's basketball and field hockey - were thre of 14 UConn programs to score perfect scores of 1,000 in the Academic Progress Rate (APR) during the 2012-13 academic year, university officials announced Wednesday.
The NCAA announced its latest report of the APR for all Division I schools on Wednesday, which included single-year scores for 2012-13 and four-year multi-year scores from 2009-13.
The women's basketball team also had a four-year APR rate of 989.
• Men's cross country, men's golf, women's rowing, men's soccer, women's soccer, softball, men's tennis, women's tennis, men's indoor track and field, men's outdoor track and field and volleyball also scored perfect 1,000 APR scores for 2012-13.
• Five teams had perfect 1,000 four-year APR scores - men's cross country, field hockey, men's golf, women's tennis and men's outdoor track and field.
• Football had a multi-year score of 957 during a time period in which it played in two bowl games and had score of 964 for 2012-13, one point above the national FBS average.
• Baseball had a multi-year score of 978 during a time in which it qualified for three NCAA tournaments.
• Men's outdoor track had a multi-year score of 1,000 and the indoor team had a score of 995 during a period when they combined for five Big East titles.
• Women's indoor track had a multi-year scored of 986 and the outdoor team had a scored of 990 during a period when they combined to win six ECAC titles.
• Women's lacrosse had a four-year score of 989, including 984 in 2012-13, the year it made its first NCAA tournament appearance.
- UConn athletic department
MOST VIEWED MEDIA
MOST DISCUSSED STORIES