Computer failure ruled cause of Lyme fire
Lyme — A computer failure has been ruled the cause of a fire at a two-story home at 108 Hamburg Road on Thursday night, according to Fire Marshal Dave Roberge.
No injuries were reported, and all occupants and pets were able to exit the home safely, he said.
Firefighters from Lyme, Old Lyme and Saybrook departments had quickly arrived on scene Thursday night to find heavy fire coming from the second-floor windows of the two-story home, Lyme Fire Chief Tom Brown said on Thursday. Firefighters contained the fire to about half of the second floor, he said.
MOST VIEWED MEDIA