Jeep Grand Cherokee improves speed and power with Trackhawk model
Celebrating 25 years, Jeep Grand Cherokee is the most-awarded SUV ever and the vehicle that has long defined what a premium SUV should be. Legendary Jeep capability comes courtesy of four available 4x4 systems, Jeep's Quadra-Lift air suspension system and class-leading Selec-Terrain traction management system.
Grand Cherokee boasts best-in-class towing of 7,400 pounds and a crawl ratio of 44.1:1. For 2018, the Jeep brand expands its Grand Cherokee lineup with the introduction of the new Trackhawk model—the most powerful and quickest SUV ever—that already includes the most capable factory-produced and most luxurious Grand Cherokee models ever with the Trailhawk and Summit.
A refined exterior design—complete with available bi-xenon headlamps with signature LED daytime running lamps (DRL)—provides a premium appearance. Grand Cherokee SRT and Trackhawk models feature an aggressive, functional exterior design that optimizes airflow and cooling with the signature seven-slot upper front grille flanked by adaptive, bi-xenon headlamps. The headlamps on the Trackhawk model feature a unique Gloss Black background to accent their jewel-like appearance. Interior luxury is achieved with premium amenities, including Natura leather, exotic open-pore wood trim and unique color offerings.
New for 2018
- New Grand Cherokee Trackhawk model expands lineup with most powerful and quickest SUV ever featuring a supercharged 6.2-liter V-8 engine that delivers 707 horsepower, 645 lb.-ft. of torque, 0-60 miles per hour in 3.5 seconds, quarter-mile in 11.6 seconds and top speed of 180 mph
- Grand Cherokee models are equipped with standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto through the latest version of Uconnect's 8.4-inch touchscreen radio system that features higher resolution and pinch-and-zoom capability
- Higher-resolution 7-inch screen replaces the standard 5-inch Uconnect radio system
- Grand Cherokee Sterling Edition debuts, available on Limited models, marking Grand Cherokee's 25th anniversary and features Platinum Chrome badging, lower fascia applique, grille rings, roof rails and fog lamp bezels, 20-inch Heritage wheels, available Sangria exterior color, platinum tow hooks and a "25th Anniversary" badge. Inside, a new Real Metal package, leather-trimmed instrument panel and center console, and unique Heritage perforated seats that feature decorative stitching is standard.
- Grand Cherokee High Altitude Edition returns for the 2018 model year, available on Overland models, and includes Low Gloss Granite Crystal badging, grille bezels, step pad, tail lamps, and 20-inch wheels, Gloss Black grille, Black Nappa perforated leather seats and more.
MOST VIEWED MEDIA