Filter Results/Submit Event
A total of 3 events have been found.
Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2015, 12:00 am
Anytime Fitness, 17 Liberty Way, Niantic, CT
Anytime Fitness is making it easier for local residents to start changing their lives. From January 27-29, new members can join the club for just one dollar, and can also add “Fit 15”, a four-week fitness program for free. Call 860-691-1611 or email EastLymeCT@anytimefitness.com for more details.
“Our mission is to help our members get to a healthier place – physically, mentally, emotionally – so they can enjoy life to the fullest,” said Anytime Fitness –Niantic owner, Lynnea Mahlke. “At Anytime Fitness, we genuinely care about our members and want to help them achieve the results they’re seeking – whether it’s losing weight, increasing strength and endurance, or improving balance and flexibility.”
Local member Andrea Wolfe realized it was time to get to a healthier place and came to Anytime Fitness for help.
“I had been struggling with both diet and exercise until I started this program and something clicked! The trainer’s gentle guidance and quiet strength motivated me to once again work towards a healthy lifestyle!”
Anytime Fitness is located at 17 Liberty Way in Niantic
Friday, Jan. 30, 2015, 7:00 am
Quinebaug Valley Community College, 724 Upper Maple Street, Danielson,
Get your 2015 marketing plan in shape!
The morning will feature 45-minute seminars on important topics presented by experienced industry experts. Attendees will be able to pick and choose their desired workshops, which are rotated to offer as many effective topic combinations as possible.
All Things Hashtag (Levels 101 and 201) - Julia Balfour, Julia Balfour LLC
Google Adwords and SEO/SEM - Scott Pierson, The Executive SEO
Mobile Technology Strategies - Michael Moses, The Day
Effective Use of Video - Brian Fagan, Michael Fagan, Seasites Inc.
Understanding Google Analytics - Maria Miranda, Miranda Creative Inc.
Facebook (Levels 101 and 201) - Casey Saunders, Miranda Creative Inc.
Business of Marketing: Maximizing State/Local Resources
PLUS: Helpful Handouts- In addition to your workshop notes, take home more marketing tips and tricks from local gurus!
Display Table: $100
Share your goods and services with our audience during general sessions (breakfast and lunch). Includes one reservation to event. Limited tables available.
Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut
The Eastern Regional Tourism District/Mystic Country
Miranda Creative Inc.
The Greater Mystic Chamber of Commerce
Northeastern Connecticut Chamber of Commerce
Windham Region Chamber of Commerc
Saturday, Jan. 31, 2015, 9:00 am
Four Points Sheraton, 275 Research Parkway, Meriden, CT
January 31, 2015
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Full details available at http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=v&i=747
CT REIA & AOACT Members: $29
Wow an entire day with Sue Nelson exploring step by step how to do her business from start to finish. You would be crazy to miss that opportunity, and you can bet we will be there!
Regardless of your experience or available funds you can be successful in buying notes and REO's directly from banks and make money right away! This is an unprecedented time to take advantage of the market and change your financial future forever. As Sue says if you have just a year and a few hours a week you can completely change your retirement and leave that JOB. With her strategies it only actually takes one deal! She has been teaching for over 15 years and makes learning fun. You will leave this full day seminar with so many tools for your transactional toolbox whether or not you are a very seasoned investor or someone brand new to the business.
At this full day event You Will Discover...
* How to make huge profits buying REO's and Notes Directly from the most motivated seller in the world right now banks!
* What exactly is a note and how to go about getting the note under contract for large profits.
* How to have an endless supply of discounted real estate deals both commercial and residential coming into your pipeline.
* How you too can do this business regardless of your credit, money and previous experience.
* How to make money day one just from setting up the deal. Wholesaling the deal or through Joint Venture.
* Techniques and strategies to keep you motivated throughout the process for your ultimate success.
* Unbelievably creative deal strategies even the pros don't know!
* How to take advantage of this incredible buyers market, from the comfort of your home or wherever you wish to be!
* Why the banks need you right now and how you can help in this economic crisis and make money now!
* Why bank owned notes and properties are so plentiful and marked down at such a HUGE discount.
* How to find exactly who to talk to, what to say and how to get them to open their inventory up to YOU.
* How to create the most creative deals so you can come to the table with the least amount of money possible.
* How to maximize your profits from the strategy of your choice; Wholesaling, Flipping, Joint Ventures, Buy and Hold, etc...
Sue's powerful strategies covers apartment investing as well as other commercial and residential deals, and how you too can take advantage of the banking crisis, and buy commercial and residential property at bottom basement prices in your back yard or emerging market.