Presidents Day closings
Monday is Presidents Day, a state and federal holiday. Here is what is closed and what is open.
• Federal, state and municipal offices: Closed.
• Financial market: Closed.
• Banks and credit unions: Those that are closed have posted notices.
• Post offices: Closed.
• Courts: Closed.
• State Department of Motor Vehicle offices: Closed.
• State and local libraries: Closed.
• Schools: Closed, although due to snow closings, some schools may be open. Check with your school if you are unsure.
• Food and department stores: Most open.
• Liquor stores: Open.
• SEAT buses: SEAT will not operate.
• Shore Line East trains: Operating weekend/ holiday schedule.
• Ferry: Cross Sound Ferry will operate on normal schedule.
• State Lottery: Lottery headquarters in Rocky Hill closed, Drawings will occur.
MOST VIEWED MEDIA