Interview with a Toddler: 21 Questions
I got this idea from my bloggy friend Suzanne, but wasn't quite sure Little Man could have handled it a few months ago. To be quite honest, I wasn't quite sure what he would say now, but we gave it a go. I think it would be fun to do this every six months or so....
Here goes nothing...
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
2. What makes you happy?
You (points at Mommy)
3. What makes you sad?
[Little Man had his first bad dream that he remembers just last night. The Guy was tiny and sitting in his bed trying to take his things and Little Man's friend Cooper was telling him No. It must have been traumatic enough to wake him up because I had a tiny person inches from my face at 1:15 this morning]
4. What makes you laugh?
You (points at Mommy)
5. How old are you?
M: Are you sure?
LM: Four. Are ya three? Are ya four?
M: Buddy, you just had a birthday, how old are you?
6. How old is Mommy?
7. How old is Daddy?
Two. He's Three.
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
9. Who is your best friend?
[Points at Mommy]
[Be still my heart]
10. What do you want to be when you grow up?
You. (points at Mommy)
11. What are you really good at?
Puttin' stuff away
[I really beg to differ on this answer]
12. What are you not very good at?
This. (points at computer screen)
13. What did you do today?
LM: This right here (points at computer screen).
M: What else?
14. What is your favorite food?
15. What is your favorite song?
16. What do you want for your birthday this year? [A somewhat confusing question, as his birthday was two days ago]
[He already got Gigantasaurus, which it turns out, when I looked up the spelling of it, is not called Gigantasaurus. Its called Giganotosaurus. Good luck to me trying to tell that to Little Man]
[It is at this point in the interview that the toddler begins licking my arm]
17. What is your favorite animal?
M: Anything else?
LM: T REX!!!!!!!!!!
18. What is love?
Yoouuuuuu! (points at Mommy)
19. What does Daddy do for work?
20. Where do you live?
[I took the liberty of not telling you our street. But he got it right, for the record]
21. Where is your favorite place to go?
MOST VIEWED MEDIA
MOST DISCUSSED STORIES