Police logs - September 24, 2018
Joseph Nessing, 27, of 7 Boswell Ave. was charged Sunday with disorderly conduct, second-degree threatening and second-degree unlawful restraint.
State Police — Montville
Eric Eaton, 40, of 70 Hill St., Griswold, was charged Saturday in Griswold with disorderly conduct and third-degree assault.
Michael Q. Rosario, 22, of Willimantic, was charged Saturday in Montville with two counts of sale of a narcotic substance, two counts of possession of a controlled substance greater than a half ounce of cannabis and two counts of conspiracy.
Melissa Ann Phelan, 38, of 30 Winchester St., Norwich, was charged Friday in Preston with speeding and driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Krista Raffo, 33, of 42 Bloomingdale Ave., Quaker Hill, was charged Tuesday in Montville with second-degree failure to appear in court.
Matthew H. Milam, 31, of 42 Liberty St., Apt.1, Pawcatuck, was charged Thursday with second-degree failure to appear in court.
Anita A. Longo, 34, of 435 High St., Westerly, was charged Thursday with two counts of violation of probation.
Robert A. Dellabella Jr., 40, of 14 Perkins St., Apt,. B, Westerly, was charged Friday with third-degree assault, second-degree strangulation, sixth-degree larceny and second-degree breach of peace.
Peter Duggan, 61, of 17 West Mystic Avenue, Mystic, was charged Sunday with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs and failure to drive right.
Andrew Senuta, 30, of 102 Rimek Road, Lisbon, was charged Saturday with two counts of second-degree failure to appear in court, first-degree failure to appear in court and violation of probation.
Police logs reflect arrests, not convictions. For the outcomes of criminal and motor vehicle arrests, visit bit.ly/CTConvictions.
Stories that may interest you
Police have arrested a second person linked to a Nov. 1 shooting during a fight at a Norwich house party.
High carbon monoxide readings led to the evacuation of a Truman Street apartment building on Friday and a utility company employee was taken to the hospital for carbon monoxide exposure.