Police logs - Feb. 19, 2019
Kristen M. Anderson, 49, of 78 Morse Ave. was charged Friday with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, driving with a suspended license and failure to renew a registration.
Gina Ferraiolo, 45, of 78 Morse Ave. was charged Friday, with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs and possession of less than half ounce of cannabis.
Hassan T. Ibrahim, 27, of 369 Longhill Road was charged Sunday with interfering with a police officer, carrying a dangerous weapon, possession of less than half ounce of cannabis, speeding, failure to drive in proper lane and driving with a suspended license.
Nicole Evans, 34, of 140 High St., Westerly, was charged Sunday with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to maintain the proper lane and making a restricted turn.
Christine Martin, 24, of 821 Long Cove Road, Gales Ferry, was charged Sunday with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs and failure to maintain the proper lane.
Javier Soto-Jimenez, 28, of 453 Ocean Ave., New London, was charged Saturday with driving with a suspended license and failure to maintain the proper lane.
Alberto Luna-Castulo, 39, of 3 Colver St., New London, was charged Monday with second-degree breach of peace and second-degree criminal mischief.
Joseph Landry, 33, of 92 Phoenix Drive was charged Monday with third-degree assault, second-degree breach of peace, risk of injury to a minor and second-degree unlawful restraint.
State police - Westbrook
Ricky Beltran, 29, of New Britain was charged Feb. 9 on a warrant with reckless driving, engaging police in pursuit, passing in a no-passing zone and failure to obey a stop sign.
Yeison Guzman, 21, of Brooklyn, N.Y., was charged Sunday with criminal violation of a restraining order.
Police logs reflect arrests, not convictions. For the outcomes of criminal and motor vehicle arrests, visit bit.ly/CTConvictions.
Stories that may interest you
Police have arrested a second person linked to a Nov. 1 shooting during a fight at a Norwich house party.
High carbon monoxide readings led to the evacuation of a Truman Street apartment building on Friday and a utility company employee was taken to the hospital for carbon monoxide exposure.