Norwich Memories: Falls School
Falls School, circa 1950. Once located on the corner of Sachem Street and Oneco Street, it once was a kindergarten through sixth grade school. It closed around 1956 and the children were transferred to the new Buckingham School on Washington Street.
A few years later it was razed and today is the parking lot across for Church & Allen Funeral Home.
Ken Keeley is the author of 13 pictorial books of Norwich history. His new book, "The History of the Norwich Little League and Farm System, 1950-1975" is now available at La Stella's Italian Bakery & Market in Taftville, as well as, the Backus Hospital Gift Shop. He can be reached on Facebook or via e-mail at email@example.com.