Connecticut high school students hospitalized after vaping
NORWALK — Multiple students at a southwestern Connecticut high school were hospitalized after using a vaping product at school.
WABC-TV reports police responded to the school Friday afternoon after receiving a report of a student needing medical attention. Officers found several students had used a vaping product that appeared to have been tainted somehow and made the students very ill.
The Brien McMahon High School students were taken to Norwalk Hospital for treatment.
The Norwalk Public Schools district did not immediately respond to a message Saturday seeking an update on the students and more information about the incident.
Police warned parents to discuss the dangers of vaping products with their children and say they can be tainted with dangerous or deadly chemicals.
Stories that may interest you
The death of a 23-year-old Black women in Bridgeport has her family and the community asking questions about policing, race and victims rights
A rare species of eagle that has thrilled bird lovers and baffled scientists since arriving in Maine last month might not be in a hurry to leave
The Connecticut Conference of Municipalities released a detailed policy wish list for the 2022 legislative session on Tuesday.
While playing on his mom's phone, the 22-month-old had gone rogue, buying nearly $1,800 of furniture that was in the cart. When the Kumars realized what had happened, they tried to cancel the remaining orders but were too late.