- Special Reports
- Maps & Data
- Election 2014
- Dear Abby
- Games & Puzzles
- Events & Exhibits
- Food & Drink
- Arts & Music
- Movies & TV
Montville — Michaela Holland scored nine goals and had 17 draw controls Tuesday and the Ledyard High School girls' lacrosse team edged St. Bernard 18-14 in overtime.
Kerrie Gardner had four goals for the Colonels, 2-6 overall and 2-2 in the Eastern Connecticut Conference Small Division.
Maria Theiler scored seven goals for St. Bernard (3-4, 2-2).
In other matches:
• Kiki Ryan scored five goals and East Lyme defeated Bacon Academy 18-3 in the ECC Large Division. Kristen Walter and Gabby Fiengo scored three goals apiece for the Vikings (4-2, 4-0).
• Daria McKenna had four goals and an assist, lifting Fitch past Woodstock 20-8 in the ECC Large. Krystal Czapek and Chloe Taylor each had three goals while Susannah Lucey added two goals and an assist and Sarah Gilbin had two goals for Fitch (4-2-1, 2-1-1).
• Emily Cassata finished with three goals and an assist as Stonington beat Wheeler 15-2 in the ECC Small.
Jordyn Irons had two goals and two assists, Jenny Sieczkiewicz had two goals and Libby Morrison had two assists for Stonington (5-1, 4-0). Jess Muller and Marley Robert both scored for Wheeler (0-4, 0-3).
• Maddie Lahm had seven goals and two assists to help lead Williams to a 27-14 win over Chase Collegiate on Monday. Maggie Hillegass added five goals and two assists, Lili Goldberg had four goals and three assists, Catie Beggins scored four goals and Zoe Moffett had three goals and four assists for the Blues.
• Nick Geary, Evan Long and Jorge Brackett each scored two goals to lead East Lyme past Bacon Academy 11-4 in the ECC Large. Adam Opsahl, Scott Delaura, Nic Page, Chris Apicelli and Mark Wojcik each had one goal while Greg Swenson and James Bischoff combined for 10 saves for the Vikings (6-1, 4-0).
• Andrew Singer, Tim Drake and Ian Bond scored three goals apiece and Fitch defeated Woodstock Academy 15-9 in the ECC Large Division. The Falcons are 3-5, 2-2.
• Ryan Brouwer scored three goals and Dillon McCarthy added two to spark Waterford past Norwich Free Academy 6-3. Jeff Gran had a goal and two assists for the Lancers (2-4). Steven Makowicki had two goals and Connor McMahon had one for NFA (1-6).
• Kevin Kohlhepp scored six goals and added two assists in Ledyard's 15-3 win over St. Bernard in the ECC Small. Connor Wilt had five goals and two assists while Nick Lobianco had one goal and four assists for the Colonels (6-2, 3-1). Eric Brown and Ryan Londregan scored for the Saints (1-5, 1-3).
• St. Thomas More improved to 3-1 with a 16-6 win over Rocky Hill School. Brendan Strobel had five goals and an assist while Alex Burgess had three goals and three assists and Oleg Deyle, Peter Radzwillas and Joe Posillico each had two goals for the Chancellors. Defender Cody Johnson had 12 ground balls.