Best newspaper podcast in New England 2018 (New England Newspaper & Press Association).
How to listen
The easiest way to listen to each podcast episode is to click on a headline in the grid of episodes above. That will take you to a story page with an embedded player.
However, for a better experience that includes automatic delivery of new epsiodes as they are released, we suggest subscribing to the podcast with your foavorite podcast app.
Android Podcast Subscription
- Launch the Google Podcasts app from your Home screen or from the app drawer.
- Tap the menu button on the top left of the screen. It's three horizontal lines.
- Tap Podcasts.
- Tap the search button on the top right of your screen to search for "Looking for the Todt Family".
- The podcast will appear under the Podcasts heading in your search results.
- Tap the podcast to subscribe.
- Tap the Subscribe button.
- Tap the checkbox next to Auto-download if you'd like to always automatically download the latest three episodes.
- Tap the checkbox next to Notifications if you'd like to receive a notification when new episodes are uploaded.
- Tap Playback order to choose to play episodes from newest to oldest or oldest to newest.
- Tap Subscribe.
iOS Podcast Subscription
- Open the Apple Podcasts app on iPhone. (If you don't have it, open the App Store app on your iPhone and type Podcasts in the search field. Tap the purple Podcasts app and tap Get to download the app.)
- Tap on Search at bottom right.
- Search for "Looking for the Todt Family" and tap on the show.
- Tap the Subscribe button
- To view the episodes you haven’t listened to yet from the podcasts you’ve subscribed to, tap Unplayed in the bottom left corner of the screen.