Looking For The Todt Family
A weekly true crime podcast investigating the Todt family murders. How did a well-known family man wind up accused of murdering his wife, three children and dog and living with their bodies for weeks?
SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
Friends and family were not the only ones looking for Tony Todt. On January 13, 2020, federal agents went to the Todt family's home in Celebration, Fla., to arrest Tony on charges of healthcare fraud. When they entered the house, they made a...
A seemingly happy family from small town Connecticut goes missing. At first, relatives thought that the Todt family was sick with the flu. Then, when no one could reach them, people speculated that the Todts had "gone off the grid" on vacation or on...
Coming January 13, 2021: A weekly true crime podcast investigating the Todt family murders. How did a well-known family man wind up accused of murdering his wife, three children and dog and living with their bodies for weeks?
Anthony Todt, the Colchester physical therapist accused of killing his wife, three children and family dog, claims his wife gave their children drug-laced pie before she killed them — and then herself — and says he is "10,000%...
The state of Florida will seek the death penalty against Anthony Todt in connection with the deaths of his wife and three children, the 9th Judicial District State’s Attorney Aramis Ayala announced Tuesday.
The charges filed against Anthony Todt, who police say confessed earlier this month to killing his wife, children and family dog, were reduced Wednesday from first-degree premeditated murder to second-degree murder, according to court records.
The week before Christmas, Tony Todt told his wife Megan's aunt not to worry if she didn't hear from the family for a bit – the couple and their children were going on vacation and wouldn't be reachable, he said.
The bodies of the Todt family were found wrapped in blankets and decomposing in a second-floor bedroom in the home the family rented, according to reports released Friday by the Osceola County Sheriff's Office.
A hearing on whether the warrant for Anthony Todt, a Colchester physical therapist who has confessed last week to killing his family and their dog in Celebration, Fla., should be made public is scheduled for Friday, according to an Osceola County...
As residents of Colchester struggle to understand the murders of the Todt family in Florida last week, employees of Family Physical Therapy are planning to hold a candlelight vigil on the town green for the much-loved family.
The staff at Safe Futures, which provides services to domestic violence victims in 21 southeastern Connecticut towns, is reeling from the news of yet another domestic violence homicide in the region over the past weekend.
How to listen
The easiest way to listen to each podcast episode is to click on a headline in the grid of episodes above. That will take you to a story page with an embedded player.
However, for a better experience that includes automatic delivery of new epsiodes as they are released, we suggest subscribing to the podcast with your foavorite podcast app.
Android Podcast Subscription
- Launch the Google Podcasts app from your Home screen or from the app drawer.
- Tap the menu button on the top left of the screen. It's three horizontal lines.
- Tap Podcasts.
- Tap the search button on the top right of your screen to search for "Looking for the Todt Family".
- The podcast will appear under the Podcasts heading in your search results.
- Tap the podcast to subscribe.
- Tap the Subscribe button.
- Tap the checkbox next to Auto-download if you'd like to always automatically download the latest three episodes.
- Tap the checkbox next to Notifications if you'd like to receive a notification when new episodes are uploaded.
- Tap Playback order to choose to play episodes from newest to oldest or oldest to newest.
- Tap Subscribe.
iOS Podcast Subscription
- Open the Apple Podcasts app on iPhone. (If you don't have it, open the App Store app on your iPhone and type Podcasts in the search field. Tap the purple Podcasts app and tap Get to download the app.)
- Tap on Search at bottom right.
- Search for "Looking for the Todt Family" and tap on the show.
- Tap the Subscribe button
- To view the episodes you haven’t listened to yet from the podcasts you’ve subscribed to, tap Unplayed in the bottom left corner of the screen.