Advertise in Our Products
The Day | The Times | Shore Publishing
Our daily and weekly newsprint publications appeal to those within the New London, Middlesex, and New Haven Counties who live and work here. In addition, they are crucial for the robust tourism industry – a vital component of our market, especially in the warm weather months when we welcome visitors from across the globe who are seeking small New England charm – beaches, restaurants, the arts, theater, casinos, farms and countryside, quaint villages, and bustling cities.
The Day is the largest daily newspaper in southeastern Connecticut – reaching more than 37,000 readers on a single daily or Sunday edition. The Day is printed 7 days per week, 365 days per year
The Times Community Newspapers are comprised of three zoned weeklies that are distributed via USPS to subscribers and non-subscribers of The Day in New London County, reaching a total circulation of 113,232. Click here to learn more about The Times Community Newspapers.
The Shore Publishing newspapers are comprised of six zoned weeklies (publishing on Thursday) that are distributed via USPS along the coastline of Middlesex and New Haven Counties – reaching a total circulation of 54,406. Click here to learn more about the Shore Publishing newspapers.
Weekly Features | Glossy Magazines | Special Sections | Town, Chamber & Event Guides
Weekly Features in The Day
Night & Day – Weekly (Thursday) Arts & Entertainment section inserted in The Day
Welcome Home – Weekly (Friday) real estate section inserted in The Day
The Day Magazine – Monthly lifestyle magazine inserted in home delivery editions of The Day the first Sunday of every month
On the Shoreline- Quarterly magazine inserted in Shore Publishing titles that covers local, seasonal content with a calendar of events. Edits include Spring, Summer, Fall and Holidays on the Shoreline
Elan Magazine – Women’s lifestyle magazine featuring inspirational women in the community, parenting, recipes, trends in beauty, living well and more, mailed to 10,000 readers quarterly
Newsprint Special Sections
- Education Tab (inserts 2x/year)
- In Loving Memory (inserts 4x/year)
- More Than a Month (inserts 4x/year)
- Puzzle books (inserts 2x/year)
- Homefront (inserts 1x/year)
- Serving You Since (inserts 1x/year)
- High School Athlete of the Year (inserts 1x/year)
- 50+ Lifestyle, Wellness & Retirement (inserts 1x/year)
Town & Chamber Guides
- Montville Community Guide (inserts 2x/year)
- New London Parks & Recreation (inserts 2x/year)
- Norwich Parks & Recreation (inserts 2x/year)
- Waterford Parks & Recreation (inserts 2x/year)
- Go Westerly (inserts 1x/year)
- Old Saybrook Chamber Guide (inserts 1x/year)
- Mystic Chamber Directory (inserts 1x/year)
- Madison Chamber Guide (inserts 1x/year)
- East Haven Chamber Guide (inserts 1x/year)
- Connecticut River Valley Guide (inserts 1x/year)
- Clinton Chamber Guide (inserts 1x/year)
Local Event Guides
- Branford Festival Guide (inserts 1x/year)
- Potato & Corn Festival Guide (inserts 1x/year)
- East haven Fall Festival Guide (inserts 1x/year)
- Guilford Fair Guide (inserts 1x/year)
Theday.com is the region’s leading media website. It reaches more than half of all online users in southeastern Connecticut – more than all other local media websites combined! During a typical 30-day period, theday.com receives more than 600,000 million unique visitors, and the site generates more than 3.5 million page views. Contact us to advertise.
Zip06.com is the region’s “neighborhood website” and offers town-by-town content for each of the 36 towns (and ZIPs) on Connecticut’s Shore from Rhode Island west to New Haven. On this social networking website, readers post their own stories, list events, upload photos and start their own blogs. Contact us to advertise.
The Day’s Integrated Marketing Solutions
We also offer an array of other digital products such as:
- Websites/mobile websites
- Social Media development and or management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (PPC/Google adwords)
- Local Search Directories
- Site Retargeting
- Search Retargeting
Place a Classified ad
Reach more than 8 out of 10 people in the New London region when you run your classified ad with us. Place your ad with the online Classified Marketplace.
The Day partners with these websites:
Jobs by Monster
Monster®, the premier global online employment solution for more than a decade, strives to inspire people to improve their lives. Monster works for everyone by connecting employers with quality job seekers at all levels and by providing personalized career advice to consumers globally. Through online media sites and services, Monster delivers vast, highly targeted audiences to advertisers. To learn more about Monster’s industry-leading products and services, visit Monster.com Contact us to advertise.
The Day publishes obituaries online through its partnership with legacy.com, generating more than 600,000 page views a month. Contact us to advertise.