William Spicer Jr, 82, was found stabbed to death in March of 1995 on his Christmas Tree farm in Groton.
A collection of links and photos related to the Desiree Michaud story.
Law enforcement hopes to some day bring Desiree justice
The arts community reacts to the murder of Desiree Michaud.
Woman staying in motel hears what might have been the murder.
In 1984, Desiree's chances for a better life ended tragically, and her unsolved murder, some say, represented a sense of dashed hope for New London.
How to listen
The easiest way to listen to each podcast episode is to click on a headline in the grid of episodes above. That will take you to a story page with an embedded player.
However, for a better experience that includes automatic delivery of new epsiodes as they are released, we suggest subscribing to the podcast with your foavorite podcast app.
Android Podcast Subscription
- Launch the Google Play Music app from your Home screen or from the app drawer.
- Tap the menu button on the top left of the screen. It's three horizontal lines.
- Tap Podcasts.
- Tap the search button on the top right of your screen to search for Case Unsolved.
- The podcast will appear under the Podcasts heading in your search results.
- Tap the podcast to subscribe.
- Tap the Subscribe button.
- Tap the checkbox next to Auto-download if you'd like to always automatically download the latest three episodes.
- Tap the checkbox next to Notifications if you'd like to receive a notification when new episodes are uploaded.
- Tap Playback order to choose to play episodes from newest to oldest or oldest to newest.
- Tap Subscribe.
iOS Podcast Subscription
- Open the Podcasts app on iPhone. (If you don't have it, open the App Store app on your iPhone and type Podcasts in the search field. Tap the purple Podcasts app and tap Get to download the app.)
- Tap on Search at bottom right.
- Search for Case Unsolved and tap on the show.
- Tap the Subscribe button
- To view the episodes you haven’t listened to yet from the podcasts you’ve subscribed to, tap Unplayed in the bottom left corner of the screen.