- Special Reports
- Maps & Data
- 2015 In Review
- Dear Abby
- Games & Puzzles
- Events & Exhibits
- Food & Drink
- Arts & Music
- Movies & TV
Ledyard — Michaela Holland scored six goals Thursday and the Ledyard High School girls' lacrosse team defeated St. Bernard 13-10 in the Eastern Connecticut Conference Small Division.
Amber Morth scored three goals and Colleen Rusk made 10 saves for the Colonels (7-3, 4-1), who are one game behind Waterford (4-0) for first place in the Small Division.
Carley Phillips scored five goals for St. Bernard (5-5, 2-3).
In other games:
• Monica Burdick scored four times for Stonington to lead the Bears past Wheeler 18-8 in the ECC Small Division. Megan Roberts and Jenny Sieczkiewicz scored three goals each and Maya DePasquale and Libby Morrison two each for Stonington (6-3, 1-3). Ashley Iorio finished with four goals and two assists for Wheeler (0-6-1, 0-4) and Lindsey Porter and Amy White scored two goals apiece.
• Kelsey Armstrong scored seven goals and Fitch defeated Woodstock Academy 22-4 in the ECC Large Division. Chloe Taylor scored five goals for Fitch (6-4, 4-1).
• Gabby Rose and Molly Beck each had three goals and an assist in Old Saybrook's 17-10 loss to Haddam-Killingworth in the Shoreline Conference. Kori Salvietti had three goals and Hudson Roarick had one while Amelia Graham added two assists for the Rams (5-4, 5-4).
• Liz Scott had three goals and an assist, leading Old Lyme past Morgan 15-5 in the Shoreline Conference. Kristin Cathcart had three goals while Allie Buckley had two goals and an assist and Fiona Barrett and Brooke Tinnerello each had two goals for the Wildcats (5-4, 4-2).
• Connor Wilt and Zach Gatewood scored three goals apiece and Ledyard defeated St. Bernard 13-4 in the ECC Small Division. Mike Delia and Alex Manwaring scored two goals apiece for Ledyard (8-4, 4-1). Eric Brown scored twice for St. Bernard (3-6, 1-4).
• Ryan Brouwer scored five goals and Casey Sullivan finished with four goals and three assists as Waterford defeated Valley Regional 12-3. The Lancers are 7-4.
• Ian Bond scored three goals and had four assists, leading Fitch to a 14-5 win over Woodstock Academy in an ECC Large Division game. Andrew Singer had three goals and two assists and Grayson Rueling and Connor Doyle had two goals each for Fitch (4-7, 2-2).
• Mitchell Andres and Evan Long each had four goals and an assist in East Lyme's 12-2 win over Bacon Academy in the ECC Large. Liam Williams had two goals and Chad Berry and Mac Brodaski each had one for the Vikings (8-2, 4-0). Calvin Bussiere scored for Bacon (4-6, 1-4).
• Eleven different players scored goals for Stonington, including Eddie Moran with five, as the Bears blanked Wheeler 19-0 in the ECC Small Division. Stonington is 7-3 overall, 4-0 in the division. Wheeler is 0-7, 0-4.