- Dear Abby
- Games & Puzzles
- Events & Exhibits
- Food & Drink
- Arts & Music
- Movies & TV
East Lyme — The Niantic Fire Department and Hocon Gas company on Saturday evening concluded work to fix a propane leak that had occurred in the area of 38 Hope St. Friday.
All safety cautions were in place as the fuel was burned off, according to the Department of Public Safety. The work was completed by 6:30 p.m. Saturday.
Anyone who smells propane or something burning in the area or around town can call the East Lyme Dispatch Center at (860) 739-3419. In an emergency, call 911.