H.S. baseball/softball roundup: Lusignan lifts Bobcats past Falcons
Groton — Chris Lusignan had two hits and two RBI as Bacon Academy defeated Fitch 7-4 Thursday in a high school baseball game. Bacon is 7-6. Jack Ballou had two hits and two runs scored for Fitch (5-7).
In other games:
• Ethan Chavez pitched a complete game one-hitter as St. Bernard blanked Ellis Tech 7-0. Martin Light had three hits and Zion Fraser added two hits, two RBI and two runs scored for St. Bernard (13-1).
• Connor Tukey had three hits and two RBI as East Lyme defeated Woodstock 8-1. Winning pitcher Alex Dreyfus allowed one hit in 6.2 innings. East Lyme is 11-2.
• Anthony Jessuck pitched six innings, struck five and had three hits as Waterford defeated Montville 6-3. Jaden Reyes and Matt Ory each had RBI doubles for Waterford (7-6). Jack Treat had three hits for Montville (4-9).
• Grasso Tech beat Windham Tech 4-3 in a CTC Charter Oak game Wednesday. Reynaldo Hidalgo’s groundout in the bottom of the seventh drove in the winning run. Gabe Grossman went the distance for the win for the Eagles (8-5, 7-0).
• Winning pitcher Caity Flynn had three hits as Norwich Tech defeated St. Bernard 8-4. Morgan Cook, Diana Kozerefski and Victoria Tirado had two hits apiece for Norwich Tech (13-2). Madison Scribner scored three runs for the Saints (7-5).
• Ledyard scored two runs in the bottom of the seventh to beat E.O. Smith 16-15. Angelina Olivencia and Aleecia Helme had four hits apiece for Ledyard (5-8) and Madi Miller had three hits and three RBI.
• Aubrey Martin went 3-for-3 with a double, triple and two runs scored as Norwich Free Academy edged RHAM 4-2. Melina Graziano two two RBI for NFA (10-3).